I'm a NYC-based writer, photographer, and filmmaker, who found a way to merge my passion for food and wine with a creative skill set that's taken fifteen years to amass. I like to pitch myself as a "one-stop-shop," someone to not only handle the day-to-day management of the various social platforms, but an experienced professional capable of delivering high-quality content on a consistent basis. Photos, short films, infographics, and so on... all tools we use to help tell compelling stories. So, answer this:
"What are the stories only you can tell?"
In a noisy marketplace, you have to be able to identify the things that make you stand out. The things that make you remarkable... exceptional... interesting. Those are the things that get people talking. And make no mistake, that's exactly what we want. Why? Because social media is the new "word of mouth."
I've worked in Michelin-starred restaurants, and shot for James Beard Award-winning chefs. I've taken the time to understand the ins-and-outs of digital marketing, and work hard to stay current with social media trends. Over the past two years I've built a strong portfolio of clients, and in each instance we've seen meaningful growth in all areas including: Impressions, Reach, Followers, and Engagement. With my help, they've been able to strengthen their digital presence, and create strong ties with their online community.
- Photography - Food, Portrait, Lifestyle
- Videography - Short Films, Cooking Segments, Process
- Social Media Management - Content Creation & Curation, Engagement, Day-to-Day Maintenance of the platforms
- Blog Development / E-Mail Marketing - maintaining steady contact with customers to 1) provide value and 2) to increase revenue
- Social Advertising - Specifically working within the Facebook/Instagram algorithm to create ads that convert
- Analytics - Monthly Reporting and Strategy